What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Yes I'm a Smooth Operator!


I equate a great bronzer the same as I do a great pair of black pants- they both hide a multitude of sins! Any make-up artist will tell you, a great bronzer will wake up the face, give a healthy vibrancy to the skin- all the while concealing imperfections like uneven skintone or a pimple.


When Tarte launched their Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder- I knew I wanted to get my hands on it, especially because Sade's Smooth Operator is my theme song!{ha ha} As a skin care professional, I love that Tarte's products are free of parabens, mineral oil, phthalates & synthetic fragrance- it's a big help in eliminating possible irritants that could cause my finicky skin to breakout!





The sifter on Smooth Operator has only one hole in it which I haven't seen before- but it's genius! What a welcome relief, since dealing with & especially traveling with loose powders is always such a hot mess! I often tell clients to leave the seal over most sifters on loose powders & poke thru only a hole or two with an earring post- why didn't I invent this?!?




Thanks to the Amazonian clay, Smooth Operator minimizes the appearance of my pores while having a blotting powder like effect in mattifying my skin. Hooray for a radiant glow that will stay put during hot & humid summers in Baltimore!



Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M




*Product gifted for review

No comments: