What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Beach Finds

Well I'm back after way too short of a weekend beach getaway with my BFF from Baton Rouge.

Though I've decided Mother Nature needs to be on some antidepressants, we still had an amazing time! Both of us being estheticians, we both showed up with the EXACT same beach hat to shield our face from rays- how in sync is that?


Clients always ask for what's in my beach beauty bag & there is a lot- I won't lie. I even start taking oral antioxidants to weeks prior, as well. {yes I'm that fearful of aging & hyperpigmentation!} But in the make-up department I pare things down since it will be sliding off my face anyway. I applied Hourglass' Aura Lip Stain in Flush to add a pop of color & brighten up my face. It's a lip stain that really stays put & then I apply Water Babies Sunscreen Stick SPF 55 over top because it's important to protect my pucker, too!



This go around I brought Skin Ceuticals' newest launch, their Physical Fusion UV Defense. Those who know me know I have oily skin prone to breakouts & this literally feels like water going on it's so light. It also has a very subtle tint that helps even out my skin tone. I top with a mineral powder & bronzer for added physical sunscreen & I'm out the door! You can't even tell I was at the beach- which I know some would think then what's the point of going to the beach? My point is I'll be one good looking 70 year old down the line!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M


2 comments:

Victoria said...

I might have to try that lipstain. Thanks!

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

My pleasure girly!