What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Marvelous Marchesa


Well I'm back from vacation girleeens & I just got this 'Beauty' of an offer in my inbox while digging out from hundreds of emails this morning! How I adore all things Marchesa. With any $150 purchase at Beauty.com you will receive this gorgeous bag filled to the brim with deluxe samples. I know $150 is pretty pricey, but this is the time when I would stock up on current favorites. Most sample bags lately have done little to impress yours truly, but this one has generous sizes. If you love Marchesa like moi, it's a no brainer!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: