What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

HBA Expo

I was up in NYC for the Heath & Beauty Expo last week. Guess who I ran into the first day girleens?!?! None other than the fabulous, adorable, spunky Mally of Mally Beauty! She couldn't have been any nicer- seriously it was so refreshing to meet a celebrity who exceeded my expectations! It was a great way to start to a jam packed calender.
Days were filled researching & with conferences. Sorry for the lovely photo quality, but there was poor lighting in this conference. That curly haired social media maven with slightly possessed flash eyes is non other than Karen Robinovitz creator of Purple Lab. She was so inspiring in her talks of how social media played an integral part in launching her make-up line(a dream of mine!)
But of course Partner in Crime & I found the time to have some girl time! I annoy her so always making her take photos:) We went to Dos Caminos (Jennifer Aniston is a fan) for homemade guacamole and cucumber & mango margaritas the first night. Delish!
The second night we went to my absolute fav- Spice Market. I am obsessed! Of course I called my NYC girls to come join- here's Leah, the amazing national artist for Paul & Joe Beaute. So talented, make sure my local beauties mark their calenders for December 2nd, 3rd & 4th when she's in town for La Papillon's holiday weekend!
I also finally got to connect with one of my BFF's (gorgeous) sisters, Saree while up in the city. She's such a beauty inside & out! We had an amazing time over cherry blossom mojitos!
There's nothing like good friends- yes?
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

3 comments:

Scientific Housewife said...

Wow, sounds like it was fun!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

What a lovely group of ladies!

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

It was a blast & yes I have some great girlfriends:)