What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Make-Up Must Have Monday

I mean come on, is this not the most adorable lipstick you've ever seen?
Leave it to Paul & Joe Beaute to come up with this limited edition launch- dare I say they're the cat's meow! Sorry I had to go there girleens!

As with pretty much all of Paul & Joe Beaute's lipsticks- the moisturizing colors are very sheer & wearable. Top 068, Middle 067, Bottom 066. Don't be afraid of the shades in the tube or the unusual shape. You can actually use the cat ears to give lip liner like definition to the lip!

Moi wearing Clair de Lune 066


Moon Shadow 068


Over the Moon 067

These lipsticks are sold out across the country, but we just got them in at the boutique- so grab them while you can!
Peace. Love. Lipstick. M

4 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Are you kidding me? CUTEST thing ever!

Scientific Housewife said...

Those are adorable!

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

I know, they are a work of art!

Hilary said...

DO you still have lipstick available? I would love to get 2 of them! Thanks!! hhshank@gmail.com