What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, July 27, 2009

Oh Baby 2!

With all the baby news, I also wanted to let my beauties know about another "birth" announcement of sorts. I'm so excited to announce the partnering of La Papillon Spa with Be Medspa, with the genious Dr. Michael Cohen as our Medical Director. With this partnering La Papillon will be able to add even more powerful weapons of anti-aging to our arsenal, including Microdermabrasion & Vitalize Peels!

You girls know it's my mission in life to fight the signs of aging! Now our estheticians and the talented plastic surgeons from the Cosmetic Surgery Center of Maryland will join forces to fight Father Time. I am so honored and excited that my Partner in Crime, Dawn Richardson, will also become my Partner in Beauty. This truly has been a labor of love!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

1 comment:

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

Thanks for the well wishes- so excited for the future!