What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

It Cosmetics

Earlier in the month, QVC hosted a charity fundraising event for Cancer and Careers. All proceeds from the 2 hour show packed full of beauty treats went to this amazing organization that helps those struggling with cancer continue to work & live their lives to the fullest extent.
Always up for a new make-up product while giving back,  It Cosmetics Luxe Performance Eyeshadow Palette with 12 eyeshadows caught my 'eye' so I scooped it up. What drew me to the palette was the added bonus of the shadows being infused with their Age Reverse & Prevent Complex. The eyes are definitely a worry for me when it comes to aging- I would say they're my main concern besides hyperpigmentation.
What the complex offers is skincare benefits like hydrolyzed collagen along with vitamins A, C & E  melded together with the pigments. There are what I consider 3 cooler toned shadows beginning at the top, 5 warmer toned shadows following those & then 4 definer shadows. Even just brushed dry on my arm, these four definers at the bottom pack some punch! When wet or using a transforming liquid they become even more opaque & intense.
For a soft day look, I used Earth Angel on the inner lid, Romance on the outer lid, then went with Cashmere & Satin Sunshine on the brow bone.
I finished off the look by using Jet Black smudged along the lash line with a dollop of that Azure cobalt blue to brighten, as well. You can really be a mixologist with this compilation & it's a great value with the shadows coming in at right around $3/each!

Peace. Love. Lipgloss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm absolutely enjoying your blog
and look forward to new posts.

Review my page ... Provillus