What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Files From the Brow Whisperer

The way I earned my nickname was from all of the people who came to me after a not so happy previous brow experience at another establishment. I jokingly referred to the condition many of my first clients suffered from as Post Traumatic Brow Experience. I mean it is our face that we're talking about. This client, along with her mother, had been going to someone for years & their brows were getting skinnier & skinnier & further apart.
I explained to this client, as I do with all first time clients- that I need to have something to work with, so put your tweezers down! I know it's hard, but how can I change the shape of your brows when I have no hair to work with? This client said that being that she was Greek, it wouldn't be a problem! Look at that striking brow- I kept the tail full & strong to be conservative on our first visit. She loves her new shape & I was thrilled with the results, too!

Peace. Love. Brow Whisperer.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Your nickname really suits you. I believe that having great looking brows can really enhance our look so we need to take good care of it. I love your tips about brows.