What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, August 3, 2012

Kate Somerville Dermal Quench


They say moving is one of the top five most stressful life experiences & I can attest to that. For the past week I have been in full mover mode as I relocate my business. Seven years of stuff that's accumulated- furballs multiplying by the minute. It has been intense. Allergy medication & energy drinks have been helping me get through it, but I know are not helping my skin out. To keep my face as clear as possible (did I mention an average of 100 degree weather?) I've been relying on my beloved Exfolikate to remove grime & Kate Somerville's new Dermal Quench potion at night.  Exfolikate has long been a go to treatment for myself & my clients- it's a professional strength home care product & that's coming from me as an esthetician.  Dermal Quench has been essential in rehydrating my skin. Antihistamines & excess caffeine deplete the skin.  I hadn't had a Monster Energy drink in probably a decade- this week I've had five!

 Just like any plant, all skin types need water to stay healthy. Dermal Quench was created to mimic the ever popular Kate Somerville in clinic treatment into a home version. Dermal Quench's hyaluronic acid feels like a drink of water for my skin. The lavender calms both my skin & my senses before bed. With the frothy consistency due to the oxygenated delivery system, I feel it even has a lymphatic drainage effect of my skin. Near the eyes I swear it has a depuffing action! I even apply it on my neck bands, as ever since Ally McBeal I've been terrified of developing a 'waddle!'

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: