What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, July 30, 2012

SkinnyGirl

  I will admit I turn to a SkinnyGirl cocktail {a genius idea- why didn't I think of that?} to unwind after a long day. Usually that day consists of helping gals get more gorgeous, but as of late it's due to the stress of relocating my business.  All of that physical labor has me bringing Bethenny into the tub with me. No, I'm not pouring my cocktail in the tub- I would never waste a good cocktail! Now while sipping my SkinnyGirl cocktail, (I'm loving her cucumber vodka at the moment, but that's because White Peach Margarita was consumed at girl's night!) I can be relaxing in the tub with her new bath line.

These affordable gift trios ($15) available exclusively at Walmart include a body wash, body lotion & body scrub. You can use the wash in the shower or add some suds to your tub.  The scrub has been great in getting me squeaky clean after the move has left me covered in dirt, grime & the occasional dust bunny.  Her body lotion is very lightweight which is perfect for this hot summer weather.  The scents are based on the SkinnyGirl cocktail theme as well, I tried Margarita & Sangria.  Don't worry Girleens, you won't smell like booze! Margarita smells more like fresh lime with a hint of pear, while Sangria smells like a soft cantaloupe melon to me. My only request would be for the shower gel & lotion to have flip top caps for better ease of use for us girls on the go. Otherwise it's a great collection at a great price! I love me some Bethenny Frankel. Loved her on Real Housewives of New York, love her own series on Bravo & hope that her talk show will be making its way to Baltimore airwaves as soon as humanly possible.  For now, her SkinnyGirl products keep me company.

Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M
*Sets gifted for review

No comments: