What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Polish Pic{k}s

I always love a good polish- especially during optimal pedicure season. So when I heard that the founder of Me Bath, a scrumptious line of body treats, launched a nail line- I wanted to check it out. First & foremost, I was thrilled to find out that it was vegan. An added plus is that the Whet polish formulas are what the company calls "Three Free." That means that their the lacquers are free of harmful chemicals like Formaldehyde, Tolune, and DBP(dibutyl phthalate.) That is a perk, especially since my nails are still brittle & breaking after a gel experience. 
I tried out Faux Pas on my piggies. It's a vibrant coral with the tiniest bit of shimmer to it. It's a great pop of color on the toes during sandal and flip flop season. There are 9 shades + a clear top coat in the initial launch of the line to 'whet' your appetite.  Expect some fun & fabulous limited edition shades, too!
Faux Pas on left, Nonchalant on right. Nonchalant is the color to reach for if you're loving the skin type foundation colors craze. Whet polishes retail for $15 &can be found here.

Peace. Love. Lipgloss.
*Gifted for review

2 comments:

Clare @ cclarebear.com said...

Love the nude shade - looks gorgeous!

Moxiereviews said...

I've never heard of this line. Love the colors.