What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo

I recently read an article on Rosie Pope's {of Pregnant in Heels fame) hair routine- I believe it was in Lucky or InStyle Magazine, but don't quote me on that.  In it she said that she relied on Paul Mitchell's  Tea Tree Special Shampoo (+ some Shampowder dry shampoo) to make her blow outs last a full week!  First off that's bordering on or just about arrived at gross, Rosie.  My hair would have a shellac like appearance if I ever went that long without shampooing, it's so oily. Nevertheless I picked up a bottle to see what freedom it could give me. It's main ingredient, Tea Tree Oil, has been used for centuries to calm, purify & balance the skin. It's often found in all natural acne products & is very popular in Australia. The shampoo itself smells bracingly, in a good wake-you-up-kind-of-way, of mint. When it's on your scalp, dare I say I get the sensation of how a York Peppermint Patty might feel- it's deliciously cool & tingly.  So a full week of not having to wash my hair again? Not for this girl, but I could easily skip a day, which is saying something. For those with normal to dry hair- I would say 2 or 3 days of freedom. Worth noting, this shampoo is also safe for colored hair & treats dandruff! It's a winner.

Peace. Love.Lipgloss. M

No comments: