What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, June 15, 2012

Anastasia See or Be Seen Kit

Isn't this new Anastasia kit so summer!  The See or Be Seen limited edition kit includes 2 of their Hydrafull Liglosses in Heiress & Plastic, an Illumin8 Eyeshadow Duo in On Set & their Tinted Brow Gel in Caramel.  
As we head into hotter(read humid) weather, I love to pare down the amount of products I use.  I love vivid sheer glosses to instantly brighten up my look. The Hydrafull glosses in this kit just remind me of popsicles! Each gloss retails for $18 each & nearly pay for the entire cost of the kit at $44.
  These glosses are incredibly vibrant & have a patent like appearance, without being sticky. They boost some serious staying power, and as they wear off they leave a stain on the lips that rivals most stain only products! Top shade is Heiress, a gorgeous watermelon hue. Bottom shade is Plastic, which reminds me of a Barbie doll pink.
The Illumin8 EyeShadow Duo in On Set features a coppery bronze palette. One shade is a soft rose gold, the other is like a copper penny. These shadows have serious color payoff. I also love that Anastasia shadows boost skincare benefits to the delicate eye area. We show age first around the eye area, yet it's often neglected! I use Anastasia's brow powders often to perfect my brows,  however this is my first foray into using a tinted brow gel.  The Caramel shade in this kit is unusual in that it's metallic.  It definitely tones down my brunette brows, but it's not the right shade for me-I think it's more ideal for blonds. This kit is not for those faint of heart. But for those out there who appreciate serious color payoff, this limited edition summer kit is right up your alley - grab it before it's gone!

Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M
*kit gifted for review
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: