What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, June 25, 2012

Must Have Make-Up Monday: Naked Princess


Who doesn't love exquisitely packaged confections? It doesn't matter whether said confection is a cupcake or lipgloss, presentation matters. Unwrapping lip treats from Naked Princess is a swoon worthy experience. Insert ohhhs and ahhhhs here.
  I immediately thought of the gifting potential.  With the tag line "And she lived lovely ever after" imprinted on all of their lip products...I thought this would be perfect gift to send to girlfriends for a number of occasions.  For my newly engaged neighbor, I'd attach a note with "sealed with a kiss." For another friend going through a rough break-up, I'd go with a note saying "Kiss that sucker good bye!"
The presentation makes you feel like a princess.  I bet the company is called Naked Princess, not just because they craft artisan lingerie- but also because their beauty products are free of parabens, phthalates or GMOs.
Their Objet D'Love Luxurious Lip Treatment ($26), which comes in 2 flavors & its very own carrying pouch, calls on Matcha Green Tea and shea butter to pamper your lips.  A collagen stimulating peptide rounds out the mix to ensure your lips look fuller & smoother. Another bonus? The compact is refillable!
The Naked Shine Luscious Lip Glosses ($26) also feel like lip treatments on, I could tell that they were packed with beneficial ingredients like shea butter and sweet almond oil to hydrate my pucker.  The Moroccan Vanilla lends a delicious scent.
Shades listed from top: Barely Blush, Barely Naked, Barely Nude. These colors are just 3 of the gorgeous sheer options in Naked Princess' 8 color nude collection and you know I can never get enough nude glosses!  My entire sensory experience was pure luxury from beginning to end. This cruelty free line gets my seal & kiss of approval!

Peace. Love. Lipgloss.
*Gifted for Review
 Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments: