What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Anastasia's She Wears It Well Palette

Anastasia of Beverly Hills (brow guru to Kim Kardashian) has unveiled this new limited edition She Wears It Well shadow palette.  You get a generous amount of product & a nice brush for $34.
This palette has such a classic shade selection. Sometimes there's a shade that you never touch in a palette, this has all wearable neutrals. It's like a box of yummy chocolates perfect for summer bronze looks, that will then transition perfectly into fall.

Trophy is on my lid, Foxy in the crease & Frosting is on the brow bone. I even used the Toffee shade to fill in my brows & the Onyx shade wet for my liner. What really makes me happy are the shimmer shadows. Anastasia's shimmer shadows feature her Youthful Synergy Complex which is clinically proven 'to firm, hydrate and reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles.'
  Here are the delicious shimmers from left: Trophy, Latte, Glow, Foxy, Sunset & Frosting. As you all know I am "allergic" to aging & the delicate eye area tends to be the first place a lady shows some wear & tear.  We have no sebaceous (oil) glands around the eye area- so it lacks any natural moisturizing factor. I'm adamant about preventative care, but few make-up companies incorporate anti-aging benefits into their eye products like Anastasia. It easy to see why with this collection, any one can wear it well!

Peace. Love Lipgloss.

No comments: