What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, August 20, 2012

Mani Monday

I subscribe to MyGlam- a monthly beauty delivery service. I've received a bottle of nail polish from Circus by Andrea's Choice in the last 2 shipments & decided this might be one of my last chances to rock a bright mani as the summer winds to a close.
 I'm sporting Ringmaster on my nails which looks neon pink in the bottle, but pulls a little coral on my nails. My accent color on my ring finger is Somersault, less of a neon- more of a French's mustard yellow.
 
 Circus by Andrea's Choice color collection includes 5 vibrant shades. The shades are vegan & cruelty free. The formulas are also free of Formaldehyde, Toluene and DBP.  What do you think of the packaging & colors? Will you be steeping into the ring when they launch this fall?

Peace. Love. Polish.

No comments: