What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Make-Up Must Have Monday



Sometimes I'm captivated with a beauty product in its packaging, but often feel that it doesn't live up to all of my hopes when applied. Shimmery goodness sometimes doesn't even show up or worse it shows up by having fallout all over my cheeks, when it's supposed to be on my eyes!




This is my first purchase of h.wood beauty. I stumbled upon the line while I was in a euphoric shopper's craze in Henri Bendel's in NYC. The line is all natural & organic. I actually had another line's eyeshadow in my hand that I was getting ready to buy, that looked just as pretty in the compact & the brand was more well known.




But when I swatched both brands on my hand- h.wood's paid off colorwise, while the other barely showed up. I've been reaching for the shade, called Beverly, pretty much on a daily basis. It has an almost foil like sheen to it, like when you mix water with loose minerals intensity wise- though it doesn't make my eyelid look crepey. It's like candlelight wherever you place it & let's face it - we could all use a little more light in our life.





Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: