What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, October 7, 2011

Fabulous Finds Friday

I travel a fair amount for work, but for some reason I've never broken down & bought a travel hair dryer. I've suffered the smell of burnt hair on numerous occasions when using the one attached to the wall at my hotel. But when I spotted this adorably chic one with a portion of the proceeds going to Breast Cancer Research, I relented & bought it.
It was perfect timing, since I could put it to use while I was in NYC last weekend. But I had my doubts. My main hair dryer is the Ferrari of hairdryers. The T3 Featherlight is a dream & shaves off at least a 1/3 of my usual drying time. Plus it even has crystals up the handle- hey a little sparkle does make things a little better! With how small this portable dryer was, I admit I had pretty low expectations.

The Babyliss definitely took me more time to blow dry my mane, of course that was to be expected. What impressed me was how smooth & frizz free it left my hair- I think the nozzle was definitely a plus in smoothing & most travel dryers don't come with one. This little ceramic gem did quite a nice job! I also saw that my mom had the same one in ruby red- she said she saw it was written up in Lucky. My mom got the beauty scoop before me- what's wrong with this picture? Regardless, I'm passing the word on to you. Scoop this baby up at participating Babyliss salons nationwide.


Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Your hair is so long!! Maybe I haven't seen it down in a bit? WOW!!! I'm so jealous!

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

It's always up when I'm working so I don't get wax in it:) I want it Kardashian long:) xo