What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, October 21, 2011

Fabulous Finds Friday

I'm not going to lie. For as much as I adore make-up, pencil eyeliners rarely make my heart flutter. Yes there has been the occasional glitter pencil here & there- but they were brief flings. I blame it on the glide- or lack there of. On the gentle eye area, I am neurotic about pencils that pull, skip or tug. I want a flawlessly smooth line, which is why I turn to cake or cream liners both on myself & on professional jobs.

So I admit- I judged a book by its cover when I saw this eyeliner trio. However, when I read that Pixi's Endless Silky Eye Pens were more like liquid liners- I have to admit I was intrigued. So I swiped the deep lilac one on & was surprised at the punch of pigment it delivered.

What I love about these liners is how creamy they are, there are very few liners that I've worked with that deliver this much intensity when it comes to color.

The next day I played with the brown & smooth sailing. I was shocked at how impressed I was. I went for the lower lash line & perfectly smudged before it set. And set it does- don't worry about its staying power girleens, it was actually hard for me to get off! Even when I had runny eyes from allergies, these waterproof liners pretty much don't budge. I say pick up this trio at Target- Pixi's holiday goodies will available in November. It's the perfect stocking stuffer with all the color classics at a steal of a deal price- only $12!

Peace. Love. Liners. M
*Product gifted for review

No comments: