What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sally Hansen's Time to Shine

While watching one of my favorite fellow make-up artists on YouTube the other day, I was distracted by how much I liked her nail polish! Luckily, when I was at the grocery I scooped up what looked like to be a dead ringer for it. Sally Hansen's Extreme Wear in Time to Shine.{Worth noting- it's quite a steal at $1.99}

Though I do love the color & think it will be adorable on my piggies- I'm not so confident in the Extreme Wear portion of the title. I did use a cuticle oil prior to painting my nails & thought I had completely removed any trace from the nail bed with polish remover. That might be the culprit to my polish chipping pretty promptly. It might be better suited for a pedicure, since I'm so tough on my hands at the spa. But since the khaki gold color is so fun, I'm definitely giving it another chance!

Peace. Love. Polish. M

3 comments:

Victoria said...

pretty!

socialitedreams said...

that's a striking shade, I like it a lot! looks pretty

Vonnie of Socialitedreams.com

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

yes it's quite glam on- I think it would look gorgois with a tan, but I'm never in the sun!