What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, August 22, 2011

Must Have Make-Up Monday

I'm soooo trying to show restraint this morning, because there's a great Smashbox TSV on QVC! I have more than enough make-up to last me a lifetime due to the fact that I'm an beauty addict- plain & simple. However {let the justifying begin...} I do heart Smashbox Cosmetics & this really is a steal of a deal! All this loot could be mine for $74.94 & it has a retail value of $209! There's even their HALO foundation in this kit {I've been dying to try}, that has a cult following due it's ability to hydrate while minimizing the look of fine lines & wrinkles! I'm also gravitating to their Red Carpet Radiance Palette in VIP- since I shun the sun I turn to collections like this to get my glow on! Also included in this Today's Special Value is the Waterproof Shadow Liner To Go in Luminous Fig, Photo Op Eyeshadow Quad in On Stage & Lip Enhancing Glosses in Hot Shot & Idol. So what do you Beauties think- must I have it? I'm waiting on you guys for the go ahead!


Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

3 comments:

Victoria said...

do it. I just tried SB recently and i love it!

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

I know- they were my first foray into cream liner! I'll never go back to mere pencils:)

Anonymous said...

and I need buy some make-up!!!!