What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Fabulous Finds Friday

So I have a feeling this weekend is going to be costly...yes I'm worried about possible damage to my house due to Hurricane Irene which is headed our way. However I'm also concerned about the credit card damage I'll probably be doing online shopping, since I will not want to be leaving the house! This happens during blizzards & storms for me, in addition to carb & cocktail overload. You might say I'm crazy for already having holiday shopping on the brain, but I do! It also makes sense for me to spread my holiday purchasing budget over a few months so I don't weep when my January Visa bill comes. I always say the gift of good skin is invaluable & the Clarisonic is a great cleansing tool. While it is an investment, here's a sneak peek at tomorrow's TSV on QVC! This entire system normally retails for $318 & has a one day price of $196.80. So since the holidays are only 4 months away, by the time they come around you would have only one more payment of $39.36 since who wouldn't take advantage of easy pay.


The cherry blossom motif is so cute- I think the pink is my favorite, though it also comes in the blue shown above & purple. This collection comes with 2 face brushes & one for the body. But let us not forget the Lemon + Sage Bliss trio that it comes with! I'm obsessed with verbena-Lemon + Sage is one of my all time favorite scents, it is so clean & fresh. The trio includes one Bliss Lemon +Sage Soapy Suds Body Wash, one Bliss Lemon + Sage Body Butter & one Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash. I gave my sisters & my mom Clarisonics two years ago for Christmas- they were a big hit, but I wish they were as adorable as these! What do you say to getting a little holiday shopping on?

Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: