What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, August 1, 2011

NXY

No beauty store is safe from me, I can sniff them out. I got lost the other day & not in the best area- but then like a beacon of light I saw one. I love hopping into different areas since you can discover different brands. I've used & loved some NYX products in the past & of course had to scoop up these pretty Loose Pearl Shadows to cope with getting lost! Shown left to right: Nude Pearl LP 01 ,Sky Pink Pearl LP13, Mink Pearl LP 19, Mocha Pearl LP20.



How pretty are these in the daylight? Here the shadows are from the image above except instead of left to right, swatched top to bottom. There is something about loose pigments that just optimizes shimmer & sheen. I will say that whoever decided to put the powder in the little vials must have been a man, who obviously doesn't use make-up. They're too small to reach into with a brush, so you have to dump it out. Needless to say I felt like Penelope Cruz struggling with vials in the movie Blow!


Here I am using some of the bronze shades for an easy summer look:
LP 01 on the brow bone & lid, LP 19 in the crease.
There's that beautiful Sky Pink LP13 on the lid- I rarely use pinks on my eyes, I usually feel that it can make the whites of your eyes look bloodshot, but it is stunning! LP01 was used on the brow with LP20 in the crease to finish off the look. These are a steal of a deal at only $3 a piece & tiny enough to justify scooping up a bunch!


Peace. Love. Pigments. M

No comments: