What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, May 30, 2011

Must Have Make-Up Monday

I'm the queen of eyeliner- I literally feel naked without it. Hourglass Cosmetic's new Script Liquid Liner has such a fine micro tip, you can get as precise as you want with it!

From tiny lines to more elaborate wings, the ultra soft & flexable tip can wiggle in right between lashes for as precise a fine line as you want!


Here it is in a rather classic application on my peepers- I must say it didn't budge!

Even on the shot above with my hand, the liner stayed put through several hand washings!


The tip is so comfortable & pen like with use, you can actually write with it- it's super quick drying! Besides here on my hand, I actually used it in a pinch when I was in the car at the bank- I'm anything if not resourceful!


Peace. Love. Liner. M


*Hourglass Cosmetics gifted this liner for review

No comments: