What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Lately, I am surprised to say I have been rather unimpressed with gifts with purchase. {Check out the window for pigs flying!} Yes Clinique & Lancome & all the big brands have theirs down, but I'm often uninspired. Though this make up case is not really my style, I'm sure my 7 year old niece will swoon over it!{Bonus points for favorite Aunt will also accrue.} But it's always inside that counts- yes? This latest offer from Beauty.com is jammed packed with deluxe sized samples, just how mama likes them! Stila, Tarte, Urban Decay & It Cosmetics just to name a few of the brands! If you know you need to stock up on your essentials- now's the time to do it as this gift is yours with any $100 purchase.

Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: