What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Laser Genesis





There are times when I truly marvel at the technology when it comes to skincare. How excited am I to be trying Laser Genesis at our Laser & Injectable Event tomorrow? It's the buzz about town as it's supposed to give the skin an airbrushed look. Hmmm I wonder if La Papillon's Diva of Dermatology, Dr. Noelle Sherber would mind doing my whole body! Laser Genesis improves the appearance of wrinkles by gently heating the dermis, corrects & diffuses redness {listen up my rosacea sufferers}, smoothes skin texture & reduces pore size! Can you hear the angels singing? Rejoice! In the skin care market very few products or procedures can claim to have effect on pore size, so I will be anxiously awaiting the results- especially around the nose area! All of these benefits, with absolutely no downtime! I will be taking before & afters, however I will wait a few months to gage results. This is since the treatment stimulates collagen and the effects will take a few months to emerge, but will last for several years. If you're in the Baltimore area & want to experience Laser Genesis yourself- just give La Papillon a call!




Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: