What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hello There Cargo!

So when I'm not beautifying girls at La Papillon Spa, I'm whipping up Bon Bons for Tres Bon Bons on the side! To answer your question, no I don't sleep much! Just last week I made over 15 dozen delish treats!

The Traverse offers tons of storage space so I can zip around town {the onstar feature has been a life saver with this navigationally challenged girl!} dropping off all those yummy confections! Depending on the order I can just adjust the size of the back cargo area.


What's another big help in doing that? Often my hands are full & I'm juggling tons of bags & boxes- I can easily fold down the seats with one hand. In my other SUV it's a full on workout!


The remote access to open the tailgate & one touch closing system is the whipped cream & cherry on top of the sundae, especially when it's gross & raining out! So tell me beauties, what's the biggest item you've ever tried to shove in your car?!?

Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: