What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wednesday's Wishlist


I could never draw very well on paper, my canvas has always been skin. Even when I was a young girl I loved playing with make-up, transforming myself. How I would love to add this 25th anniversary collection from Make-Up Forever to my paint box! A pencil for every year of the company's history- it's like the crayola crayon box equivilant in eyeliners!



Shocked that lipgloss is on my wish list? I can never get enough! Though I'll try anything I can get my hands on, I am a goldie locks of sorts. Some are too sticky, some too sheer- some just right! Stila Lip Shines have great texture and I'm always partial to brush applicators versus 'doe foot' or sponge applicators. You can dispense more product with more presicion. A different gloss for every day of the week & then some = heaven! Maybe Santa will put one or both under the tree for me!


Peace. Love. Lipgloss.


Images courtesy of Sephora. Find products here

No comments: