What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, November 23, 2009

Make-Up Must Have Monday

What am I loving from my recent Sephora VIB beauty splurge?

Bliss' original Lemon & Sage body butter is definitely a luxury at $35 a pop. However, I'm obsessed with any and all things with Verbena or Lemongrass. For Bliss' birthday they have a 2 for $49 special- quite a steal!

Fresh's Sugar Lip Treatment has a cult following & now I know why! In the Star Light, Star Bright kit I picked up there was the famed balm in Sugar Rose. The scent alone is intoxicating, add to it the sheer tint, light moisture & a SPF of 15 - I was sold!


This Duality Brow Highlighter from fellow brow guru Anastasia is by far my favorite pick. Meant to be used under the brow bone to accentuate your arches, it includes both a shimmer & matte option. I'm finding it to be much more versatile than that! The shimmer can be place above the lip, high on the cheek or down the bridge of the nose...The matte I have been using a shadow base for eyeshadow- definitely two thumbs up! For the rest of the beauty loot, I'll keep you posted as I'd like to use them a few more times before I give my verdict!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

4 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I think I just might need that highlighter! Also, do you have a good concealer rec for dark circles. My mama circles are aging me!

Gracie said...

I just love looking at make up but I don't really buy it. So strange...

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

Paul & Joe has a great new under eye concealer, as well as True Minerals which has an ingredient that helps brighten over time! Alas there's no magic potion to get rid of them!

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

Gracie I wish I had that problem of just looking & not buying!