What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cancer Schmancer



Fran Drescher launches her Fran Brand skincare line tonight on HSN. The cancer survivor wanted to create an all natural, carcinogenic free collection that featured organic ingredients. All of that skin goodness is housed in eco friendly packaging consisting primarily of glass & aluminum. The line is very affordably priced from $16- $35, with a portion of the proceeds going to Drescher's Cancer Schmancer Foundation which promotes women's health care education & reform. I'll be curious as to product reviews. I'm vowing not to buy any new products(it tests every ounce of my willpower) until I finish up some of my lotions & potions that are taking over my bathroom. I'm all for a great cause- hopefully her line turns out to have great products. Beauties, tell me what you think if you pick some up!
Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

1 comment:

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

Did anyone watch her on HSN? She looks fabulous. She's one of a kind- especially with that voice!