What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, November 13, 2009

Soup's On!

If you're a regular reader of my blog, I've made it known that I'm no Holly Homemaker! My weapon of choice is lipgloss, not a spatula! That being established, I love soup all year round. I especially love it when it's cold out. My favorite is Corn Chowder & I actually make it! Alright it's a mix from an amazing little company called Frontier Soups.

I guess I'm not alone since it's their bestseller. Their mixes make great stocking stuffers, hostess gifts & I love to give them to new moms to have on hand for quick & easy meals. Always one to spread the love & the savings- this month there's free shipping on all orders of $25. Enjoy!
Peace. Love. Potlock. M

2 comments:

MCW said...

I thought this post was going to be about using soup as a facial or something when I saw the picture :) Love corn chowder. And love my gifts!

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

I'll look into a soup facial- ha ha. Milk & cream do have lactic acid though- Cleopatra was on to something!