What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Whirlwind

This my beauties is one of the loves of my life. Sad? Probably, but this Jasmine Fried Rice from Spice Market in NYC brings me joy like few things can... The past fews weeks have been a blur. Trips to NYC for business, planning my sister's baby shower(photos to come this week)....I feel like a hamster running on a wheel lately-without getting much done. I actually am looking into getting a lifecoach to help me get my act together! My next few posts will give you a glimpse into the past crazy month.
This is my partner in crime, Dawn holding my beloved Kumquat Mojito from aforesaid Spice Market. Dawn and I both own spas and met through the Junior League. She has been so fabulous to me and has been as true mentor . The fact that we crack each other up is an added bonus.

These are pics from a fashion show Dawn & I went to for the Women's Leadership Initiative in Baltimore at Center Stage. It was really fascinating seeing the fashion show- the details, accessories & eyebrows! The male models had crazy drawn on brows (seriously think Sharpie) It took all of my might not to jump up and fix them- I am the Brow Whisperer after all!


Would this dress make my hips look wide?



So stay tuned for more of our escapades and adventures as I face the world lipgloss wand in hand! Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M





No comments: