What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, May 15, 2009

Beauty, Bon-Bons & of course Beverages!

Within 24 hours my beloved bon-bons will be at the store (and on their way to my hips) for our 'Put a Spring Back into Your Step" Beauty Event. I'm running around like a mad woman getting everything into place - I'm a spaz before events as the girls at the spa can attest!
This weekend 2 of our product lines will be featured in an all out beauty bonanza...The ever talented Leah Dean from Paul & Joe Beaute will be in the house ( and staying at my house, so I am tidying frantically!) While I am a strong on the eyes/ nude glossy lip kind of make-up artist, Leah has the most natural touch that leaves clients looking ethereal. Those in the trade know that the radiant no make-up look is often the most difficult to achieve.

Our guests will also be treated to Sonya Dakar Express Fitness Facials with Nicole P. in representing the line. All in all a fabulous way to spend what looks to be a rainy weekend in Baltimore- being pampered by La Papillon's Beauty Team and leaving with goodies to boot!
When I catch my breath (& figure out how to work my new camera) you'll get an inside peek of the event & last weekend's baby shower. I promise. Happy Friday!
Peace. Love Lipgloss. M

No comments: