What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Pink & Fluffy & Fabulous

We just got some serious summer showers here- which I love, just not when I'm driving home in them. It's like Mother Nature throws a tantrum for a bit & then all is calm- the air has an almost electrical charge and all is left clean...
My beloved peonies are not strong beauties. After the storm I knew there would be few left in tact. You can't really bring in peonies due to the ants that cover them in order to eat the sap & open the bloom (I know I'm a dork- but it's a little known fact!) But the ants were washed away so I can enjoy their fluffy fabulousness inside for a day or two. They give off the loveliest light fragrance that can't be captured in a bottle. Sigh.

On a totally separate pink & fluffy & fabulous note- If I bought this for my soon to be arriving niece(due in less than four weeks!) would she need therapy down the road? Thoughts?
Peace. Love. Fluff. M

No comments: