What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, March 9, 2009

The Perfect Gift


It's nearing that time again( the dreaded b-day). Whenever the holidays or my birthday are around the corner I'm always beseiged with the complaint of how difficult I am to buy for..."You have a store!" they lament. "You have more make-up than Estee Lauder herself!" they quip. Moi?! While it is known that I am addicted to all things beauty, in today's economic climate- the rush of the purchase has been replaced by guilt and my need for frugality. So just to prove my point I am picking 3 of my favorite Christmas gifts- all non-beauty(gasp!) and all under $70. So see my beauties, I am not that hard to buy for and when in doubt I think every girl appreciates Sephora! Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M


What girl doesn't love chocolate?! My weekly movie date, Movie Girl, got me this chocolate & wine pairing collection from Crate & Barrel for Christmas. It's a fabulous hostess gift when you know everyone else will be bringing the wine. $19.95 crateandbarrel.com





My ever elegant friend, Classy C, brought me this ingenious design for our holiday exchange. Tucked into the luxurious tassels is a sachet of delicious verbena- to die for! $35 agrariahome. com






My fabulous cousin T knew I had been coveting this set of delicate stemless hand blown champagne flutes. I drink everything from juice to water out of them- they just make things taste better! $68 napastyle.com Cheers to the Birthday Girl!




1 comment:

Kristen Nichols said...

I feel ya..my bday is April 4 and i'm not looking forward to it. After 21, Birthdays are depressing! I want to look 25 forever!