What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Miller Style

I have coveted these Tory Burch Miller Thongs since the night I was visiting my BFFBR. We were in the French Quarter in New Orleans and I saw a drunk girl stumbling by in them. I tried to ask her where she got them and received "Slur Slur" and I think an insult. Quite frankly I wanted to rip that shoe off & smack her with it. FYI one does not wear Torys in the French Quarter at night- the streets are lined with goo. I tried to find them online, but only a spattering of sizes remained. I felt like Cinderella's stepsister. Alas they have relaunched! They arrived today as an early birthday treat to myself! http://www.toryburch.com/


I adore them in fushia as well, but had to reign myself in and show some restraint! It's balmy and quite breezy in Baltimore today, so I'm tempted to wear them today since I could get away with it. But the winds threaten rain and I will not subject my new purchase to that! Happy Hump Day! Peace. Love Lipgloss. M

No comments: