What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

All Things Beauty

Phew! I had no idea what a can of worms I was opening up when I entered the Blogosphere! Who knew the depths of this culture- it's pretty amazing. I do confess & have before that often I am overcome with blog envy...Some of the blogs out there are true pieces of virtual artwork. Little old moi, who's rather technically challenged, will just keep puttering along.
I was honored to be asked by my fabulous friend, Kristen, to be guest beauty editor for the month of February for her blog www.all-things-lovely.blogspot.com . Kristen's blog is one of those in cyberspace that put's me in awe (I struggle with cutting & pasting) But in my defense, she is all things artistic- marketing genius,graphic artist, photographer- even does letterpress stationary...whereas my medium in terms of canvas is the face. So hop over to her site to get more words of wisdom from yours truly! Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M




No comments: