What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Doesn't seem to be much REAL about them

Yes I have an addiction to tv & the movies(I am not ashamed to be a member of the Regal Crown Card Club.) Usually I have an aversion to reality tv- with the exception of the ever yummy The Hills & The City. However I find myself drawn to the Real Housewives shows on Bravo-they're like a train wreck. I can not look away. Now I know people who are just taking down their Christmas trees shouldn't throw stones, but these women are vicious!
Wouldn't we all like to rewind parts of our lives and see how others viewed the situation? Well these women can literally see what messes they are on national tv(um Vicki?) yet no Oprah life changing"Ahh ha" moments ever occur. They are proof that money doesn't buy class or happiness, but that it can buy a lot of make-up! Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: