What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, January 19, 2009

Perfection in a tube...


Some search for the Holy Grail- but is it wrong that I can find religion in the perfect shimmer of a lipgloss? Owning a spa & gift boutique is a blessing and a curse at times my pretties...I spend a huge amount of my energy focused on finding the next great discovery when it comes to beauty, make-up & skincare. My customers are savvy and educated and expect nothing but the best. I'd like to think I deliver. My discoveries are little treasures I lovingly unveil to my clients, because I want the absolute best for them. But I'm not going to lie and say that my heart doesn't break a little every time a line I've discovered in its infancy grows up and becomes mainstream and it's time to let them go. I guess it's what it feels like for you moms out there when you know it's time to release your children into the world. For quite some time I've been searching for that new make-up line, the one that will put the flutter back into my heart and make me giddy the way only a good cosmetic can and I've found it! I've discovered Paul & Joe Beaute, from acclaimed fashion designer Sophie Aswalt....Besides the product being amazing, the packaging is exquisite- I mean to die for! It truly makes you glad to be a women, when let's face it there are many days when we aren't! It has finally arrived on La Papillon's doorstep and I promise all of my beauties- it won't disappoint! Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: