What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Paul & Joe Here we go!

So I stumbled across this adorable little can of sparkling wine complete with petite straw while picking up the champagne for our Paul & Joe Beaute Launch event tomorrow night. Tres Chic!
I would so bring this to a house party just to be different. With the amount of stress in planning our event- I will pop one open tonight!
So I will update with pics from tomorrow night, but had to show our adorable Delish bath treats that look like cupcakes on the table topper...Clients keep thinking they're edible & we have to stop them from devouring them! They are the perfect little birthday or Valentine's treat!

We have these cute pink heart feather wreaths scattered throughout the store...for the holidays we switch to white circular versions...What is it about feathers that makes everything better?
So I am off to finish decorating the sugar cookies in the shape of lips to celebrate the unveiling of our online store www.peacelovelipgloss.com ... It's still in its finishing stages, but we're really excited! I must admit the cookies have been harder than I thought, my make-up artistry doesn't transfer to icing! Check back to see pics from the event & if you're in the Baltimore area- we'd love to have you! Until next time my beauties...Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting such a fun event last night. The fam says "thank you!" for the fabulous cupcakes. I say thank you for getting me addicted to yet another amazing product: eye gloss!!!