What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Clean Sweep




I would love to say that one of these pictures is my office at work- all sleek, organized & serene. Alas this is not the case. I would be lying if I said I had never tripped over the pairs of pumps that linger in corners when they are thrown off and traded for my trusty black patent Danskos. My office, you see my beauties, often resembles all that is going on inside my head....Blushes, glosses, magazine clippings scatter my desks...lists of To Do's remain undone by the end of the day...and I must admit that for the girl with the chic boutique- I have been completely overwhelmed by my clutter. Enter Amy from Simplify Organizing. Yes- I admit, it was time for an intervention! So my day was spent confronting my piles and though exhausting- my office is now truly an "After" instead of the embarrassing "before." My resolution is to simplify everything this year, starting with making my office a simple, tidy sanctuary(since I practically live there I deserve it, no?)

Peace. Love. Tidy. M

No comments: