What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, January 23, 2009

Needless Mark-ups

How hot is this bed?! You could definitely get your 'sexyback' on in here
Love this luxe feel with the deco vibe of this room

This room is me to a T! All neutrals, with mirrors opening the space....Love it!


So I'm sensing a weekly if not daily column in the blog! My favorites in the Mail (yes I will work on a crafty name...) My favorite today is Neiman Marcus Home ( or as my Dad affectionately calls it- Needless Markups) You should see my dream home drawer in the kitchen- brimming with ripped out pages in ideas for that beach house I one day will get. Today's catalog did not disappoint! Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

1 comment:

Kristen Nichols said...

I'm feeling what you are putting down-and i like that they are all grey! Nic says i'm obsessed with grey, but to me it's neutral, clean and chic, not to mention very sexy in those images! Mwah!