What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Must Have Make-Up Monday: Mally


I'm not proud of this, but often during my holiday shopping I did a little of 'one for me, one for you.' Does that ever happen to you? You find the perfect little something for someone & realize you have to have one yourself? Of course that was the case when I was flipping through Henri Bendel's Holiday Catalog & spotted this Mally collection. How could I resist all of that perfection in pink that is known as the More Perfect Palette?


I will be the first to admit I lose all rational when it comes to make-up, so cost isn't always the top factor in my acquisitions- unless it's way out of my league. However, I must say I was floored at what a great value this kit was at only $65!




This palette has already traveled with me to NYC in 2012 & is now in Florida with me at this very moment. Due to its versatility, it's perfect for travel. Two blushes complete your needs as to cool undertones & warm undertones. Six shadows have you covered from day to night, as well. An eyeshadow primer-you know I can't be without one, an all over luminizer, 3 brushes & a petal soft gloss round out the mix. I say run, don't walk to make it yours!

Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

2 comments:

Christina said...

Looks like an amazing palette....I definitely think I need to pick one up! Thanks for sharing.

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

My pleasure! I love helping out fellow addicts;)