What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Files From The Brow Whisperer

Often I am referred to clients when they've had a previously poor brow experience. I call these woman survivors of PTBD{Post Traumatic Brow Disorder.} All kidding aside, can you imagine having a hatchet job done on your brows? These woman are coaxed for weeks, if not months by those that love them to get the courage to come to me & try getting their brows waxed again. Such was the case with this woman, who said it had been well over 6 months since she'd let anyone touch her brows. It's so important to get a feel for each client's lifestyle & personality when shaped their brows- seriously! I have glam girls, natural girls & in between- each brow style varies in term of upkeep.
From what this client told me, she likes a pretty natural, full brow. Before coming to see me, she said someone had taken off half of her brow. It took several minutes of talking with her to get her comfortable enough to lie down & let me work my magic. Most of the time I know what I want to do to a client the moment they walk into my studio & I see their eye shape- but listening to their expectations of maintenance sometimes modifies that. I trimmed this client's brows to start, then conservatively waxed both above & beneath the brow. A night & day difference from before, but still something she was comfortable with. She left with a smile on her face from trusting in me, which in turn made me smile.

Peace. Love. Brow Whisperer. M

1 comment:

Margarita Bloom said...

What a difference! I swear if you were near me I would so be getting my brows done by you doll. :)