What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, November 4, 2011

John Frieda 3 Day Straight

The quest for good hair days continues... I saw that 3 Day Straight got raves reviews in Lucky Magazine, so of course I had to try it! To most my hair appears already pretty straight, but there are certain sections that have some serious wave. I knew I had to be up at the crack of dawn for a tv segment when I first used this product the night before. Brave, you say? I just wanted to have good hair & have part of it already done since I am sooo not a morning person!
I sprayed the product generously through my hair (they suggest 15 or more sprays depending on length) the night before & blew dry my hair pretty much with my fingers. I was headed to bed so I wasn't doing a 'blow dry style.' It was straight, but not ridiculously sleek- but again I didn't use my paddle brush.
The next morning I ran my straight iron through it, with very straight & shiny results!
This is technically the third day in the morning -my hair really held it's shape even after sleeping on it, which it often doesn't. Usually part of my natural wave will pop up somewhere! I don't know how this product would perform on super curly hair. However, I think for people who don't wash their hair every day or those who aren't ready to experience a keratin treatment at a salon- this might be a no brainer to add to your regimen.

Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: