What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Monday, September 12, 2011

Make-Up Monday

Now I definitely use some funky tools when I'm on location for make-up, but I don't know if I could rock these glasses out like Hourglass Cosmetics' Artistic Director Gina Brooke does! I would look like a total tool sporting those, but she looks rather bad ass- in a make-up is my b*tch sort of way. I mean, would you look at the skin finish on her model? Delish!


For Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, Gina created the look below for Imitation of Christ's
Spring 2012 runway show using Hourglass cult faves, as well as soon to be launched innovations. {Spotted? The Aura Lip Stain in Flush, which always goes with me on vacay!}

What am I dying to get my hands on? The Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation, perfect for oily skin like mine. The anti- aging formulation promises flawless matte coverage{I am swooning from this photo} without the need for touch ups- I can't wait to put it to the test when it launches in 2012!



Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Wow! That model looks great.

Peace.Love. Lipgloss. said...

I know! I want to get my make-up done by Gina!