What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Files from the Brow Whisperer

Oh how I love "Brow Virgins" my Beauties. Clients who have never gotten their brows done, seriously -never! It's a blank canvas for moi to get my hands on! As you can see towards the ends of this client's brows, they are rather featherly & sparse.

What a difference a little waxing can make! Compared to the picture above, look how much stronger her 'tail' looks with some grooming. This is often a concern with those with rather weak brows. But I promise girleens, it pulls them together by establishing your shape!



A quick tutorial on softly filling in her brows to give them a little bit of definition & she was on her way to beginning the school year with a great, confident start!


Peace. Love. Brow Whisperer. M

No comments: