What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Files From the Brow Whisperer

This set of brows belongs to yet another gorgeous set of peepers! This high schooler has had past problems with over tweezing, enough so that I staged a tweezer intervention at one point! Since then, she's been great about erring on the side of caution in between visits. But due to a busy semester + sports, she was a bit overdue.


She has rather unruly brows that often have a mind of their own! I trimmed her brows, waxed above the brow to give a groomed appearance, then strengthened her shape below to highlight her striking eyes. Gorgeous!
Peace. Love. Brow Whisperer. M

No comments: