What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Files from the Brow Whisperer

Oh how I love first timers! They're like a blank canvas- so full of potential! This young teenager had never been waxed, so I wanted to create a groomed, clean brow that would make both her & her mother happy. Baby blond hair above the brow distracted from her eyes & needed to be removed while shaping, trimming & taming needed to be done underneath.
I think it's important with my younger clients, to create an 'age appropriate' brow. This means I usually don't go for a brow like Angelina Jolie's, but rather a softer one that I can enhance over time. For this reason, as well as the fact that my client was extremely fair & this was my first time waxing her- I went with strip wax below & hard wax above the brow. Hard wax is a little gentler on delicate skin, it also creates a softer line in shaping. Voila! A soft, subtle brow perfectly suited for a 12 year old. It made a huge difference in opening her beautiful blue eyes & as she matures we can sharpen her arch. Peace. Love. Brow Whisperer. M

1 comment:

sherri said...

I so need to get my brows done, nice brows.