What's In My Beauty Bag

What's In My Beauty Bag
Less shimmery than its well known sister "O", Deep Throat gives the perfect natural peach flush for summer!
BonBon Rose Girls

For Your Review

Want moi to review a product? Email browwhisperer@gmail.com for further info! My reviews are filled with warmth, wit and intelligence- & are always honest!

About Me

My photo
This make-up artist and esthetician has a (bordering on unhealthy) addiction to all things beauty! No amount of eyeshadows or cream liners will ever be enough! I go giddy for all things girly. Lipgloss might not be able to heal the world, but it can lift a gal's spirits!

Blog Archive

Take a Button!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Fabulous Finds Friday

I do love my Tory Burch Miller thongs that I treated myself to for my birthday last year{sporting Essie's Merino Cool polish}. However, they weren't cheap - so I don't traipse around in them if I know it's going to be gross out. I'm headed to a wine festival tomorrow & with all the rain we've had lately, I'd be worried they'd get ruined!

Though not identical copies, these are a pretty similar & super cute version by Soki I spotted at Burlington Coat Factory- coming in at a whooping $7.99! Just think, you could take the $187 you saved & treat yourself to pedicures all summer long! I say just walk quickly & no one will be the wiser! Happy Weekend Beauties.


Peace. Love. Lipgloss. M

No comments: